1. Polyester Plain Fabric :- Polyester Plain fabric is a durable fabric. It holds it’s shape, along with creases and folds, making it popular for clothing. It’s easy to care
2. Laminated Fabric :- We use laminated fabric for extra protection against Wind and Rain, waterproof layer is extremely thin and has less effect on the natural look and feel of the fabric.
3. DWR Fabric :- DWR (durable water repellent) is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant.
4. WP Fabric :- Waterproof fabrics are fabrics that are inherently, or have been treated to become, resistant to penetration by water and wetting.
5. No smell or no maintenance to keep it dry or store as dry garment etc., no need to keep powder inside to keep it for long period.
6. Light weight with durability, non-Hazardous & non- injurious to Health
7. Seam Seal Tape :- On stitching we use Hot air Seam seal Tape instead of Gumming Tape, It is done by 700 C for make it 100% waterproof, entire width of the tape melted/adhered to the seam area to make sure that you have no gaps in your waterproofing.
8. Combinations of Contrast color may get change in rain suit as per stock available.
9. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
10. Most of European country accepted this quality, as well as ONGC, Reliance, Adani, Mundra, Pipavav, L&T, Essar, ABG Kandla, Intas, Cadila, JSW and many corporate companies.
11.Size:XL refer to (Jacket Length=30, Jacket Chest=50, Jacket Top Sleeve=30, Pant Length=40) Tolerances +-1" 12.Size:XXL refers to (Jacket Length=32, Jacket Chest=50, Jacket Top Sleeve=30, Pant Length=42) Tolerances +-1"
|Washing instructions are printed on a white inside our garments. Following our garment instructions will help make sure that your gear has a long, interesting life. In general, washing your gear in cold or warm water with mild powder laundry soap (non-toxic, biodegradable types preferred) and drying it on the line are the best ways to clean ALLWIN® products. Like most Polyester, our shells, fleece fabrics will melt or burn if exposed to flame or direct heat. They are not flame resistant; do not use them near ANY direct source of heat or flame